Wednesday 24 February 2016

D’banj Never Paid Me For Emergency Beat – P Loops Calls D’banj Out





Yesterday, The CEO of DB records D’banj, revealed that he only met the producer of his new single, ‘Emergency’ for the first time yesterday.
The said producer, P Loops, has spoken to Pulse.ng alleging that the koko master never paid nor gave him credit for the beat.

According to P Loops:
I was in shock when I heard the next morning that the song was out. I didn’t record with D’banj, I think Olu sent the beat to him, and he recorded. There was no credit at all, no credit on the promo copy, there was no credit online, no credit whatsoever.
I did try to talk to them, I talked to Olu Maintain in my office. My trademark was removed. The original beat had my trademark. I talked to them about it, and we were going to have a brief meeting about it, but till now, there has been no credit.
D’banj is yet to respond to this new allegation.






No comments:

Post a Comment

This post is exclusive to Nekx Music Online!!!

Unauthorized copying or republishing without the prior permission from the author is strictly prohibited.

For contributions and inquiries, comment below or send a text to our whatsapp customer care agent on +2348083533142

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Tarrmie de Man